Sunday, September 18, 2005

Thoughts......

The whole process of having to uproot what little I know of my life and having to plant myself in another country for 2 years makes me reflect on just about everything...

There are always those "noble" desires and needs of wanting to help those that are "less fortunate" (whatever way you wish to define that term). But as much as those reasons exist, the selfish ones exist also.

There is that desire to look for something else. Maybe part of me wants to seperate myself and try to look at my life with a perspective that is "different". I'm making the assumption that something like this can do that. We shall see...shan't we....

It's also interesting that having to prepare to leave for a long time is also like seeing how people might react if you were to die soon. People kind of talk to you like they may never see you again almost. The experience is interesting nonetheless. I hope someone will miss me.

11 days to go.....CRAP!!! I got some much stuff I got to do before I go!

No comments: