Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm up at 1a.m.

Hmmm....it's past 1am and i'm still awake. This is not a good sign because I have to get up around 6:30am for my flight.

I guess its just starting to hit me that I will actually be leaving the country for more than 2 years. You know when you move away normally its not for that long a period and you can always come back and take care of things relatively quickly without thinking too much about it. But for this....its totally different. I won't exactly be able to get back here all that quick. Even in terms of possibly vacationing back home half way through doesn't even look like a likely scenario. Since any travel in between my period of service is all on me, I doubt I can afford it. Soooo..........God willing I have covered all the loose ends before I leave.

Anyways I'll miss everyone.....so write will ya?

But I'll especially miss my family. Mom/Dad I know you don't read this but I love you and don't stress. I'll be back before you know it.
Soo, you crazy and i love you for that too. Take care of yourself and we'll be laughing it up again before you know it.
Eun...I already miss you so much sweetheart. But I have hope in seeing your beautiful face again soon enough. Study hard and bring the big "I AM" upstairs all the glory. Remember this equation:
((Thoughts of you*Faith and Prayer)^804 days I'll be gone)/(Lots of letter writing) = ;-)


Hmmm....did I forget anything???? zzzzzzzzzz..........

i'll be in philly soon enough......

2 comments:

DCampbell aka Puteri said...

Good luck and all the best in your volunteering in Malawi! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jambo my sweetie,

Thanks for the text-message this morning. I'm missing you lots already, but I know that our Beautiful Savior will show you many amazing blessings. Be strong my jungle man:-P I'll be thinking of you and praying for you always!!!